Tax Appeals

Image by Tingey Injury Law Firm

If you disagree with a determination by the IRS or other tax agency, you have the right to Appeal by filing a tax dispute to contest the issue at hand. Appeals Officers and Settlement Officers are expected to remain impartial and fair. It is a faster and cheaper way to obtain a second opinion regarding the facts of your audit or collection case compared to litigating in court. We can represent you in an administrative Appeal to protect your rights.